Wednesday, 25 September 2013

My Prelim task


Film Evaluation

In this assignment we had to create a one-minute film with multiple camera angles so that we could show what Knowledge and skills we had in planning and filming a film.  Overall it was a fun and enjoyable assignment but we there was hard parts that were annoying and complicated and easy parts.

The hard and complicated parts were that I could not get motivated towards the acting and I kept getting distracted to try and avoid doing the acting. Another part that was annoying was the editing because I was not that familiar with Final Cut so I could not help Tom, who was doing the editing.

The easy part was that once I got into the mood to do the acting it was easy and it was quite fun because we were messing around but were also completing the filming. It was also easy to plan out the filming the shots and the different timings.

However even though we planned the filming out before hand we also came up with more ideas as we were filming, like when we decided to take shots from the common room looking down at the entrance and when we took shots of looking up and down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment