Opie Evaluation
In
this task had to look at Julian Opie’s cover of Blur’s music album and we tried
to create a similar image by taking a picture of ourselves and editing it in
photoshop. At the beginning of the task I did not think it was going to be
enjoyable but after about 10 minutes I realised that it was actually enjoyable.
The parts of the task that I thought was easy and enjoyable was editing the
photo layer by layer and editing the different things like the facial features,
hair and clothes. The part of the task that I thought was difficult was taking
the photo because I could not choose a photo of myself that I liked and I could
not be serious when trying to take the photo. Overall I think that the task is
simple and enjoyable so most people should be able to finish pretty quickly.

No comments:
Post a Comment